In school we have computers, Roamer, speaking and listening centres, interactive whiteboards and other equipment, which is used to deliver this subject through all areas of the curriculum. Children learn to use the computer as a learning aid.
Internet access is available and we subscribe to an approved filtering service to deny access to unsuitable material.
- All children will be supervised when using the Internet.
- Teachers will access and view any sites to be used in a lesson.
- Computers are sited so the teacher can see the screens.
- Material brought from home must not be run on the school system.
- Teachers will encourage children to be critical Internet users.
Breakfast and After School Clubs
Please visit the School Clubs page to view the current activities on offer.